Stories On Our Radar – July 8, 2020
Headlines influencing today’s markets
- Bed Bath & Beyond announces plans to shutter 20% of their brick-and-mortar stores.
- The Fed has retreated from the repo front lines. Volume of operations stand at 0 for first time since program announced in September 17, 2019.
- Brooks Brothers declares bankruptcy.
- How China plans to restart its growth engine.
- Fed officials brace for a “weaker” economy, and argue Main Street Lending Program may need to be extended.
- Ivy League cancels all sports for Fall 2020 semester due to COVID-19.
GET REAL VISION'S FREE DAILY BRIEFING DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX EVERY DAY AFTER MARKETS CLOSE
Get the latest information as we analyze the next phase of our new global economy and discuss what we think is to come.