Real Vision Live - Terms & Conditions
The Blacklist Membership
Terms and Conditions of Attendance and Participation
The terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions of Attendance and Participation (the “Terms”) apply between Real Vision Productions, Inc. (“Real Vision”) and any registered attendee and/or participant to an Event (as defined below) (“you”) and govern, amongst others, your membership and/or participation in the series of events, webinars and services organized by Real Vision entitled The Blacklist and/or The Guestlist (collectively referred to herein as the “Events” and, in the case of a particular event, the “Event”).
By registering for an Event, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you are registering on behalf of another attendee, you ensure that the person attending is aware of these Terms and accepts them, and by completing the registration you warrant that (i) you have the full right and authority to enter into, execute, and perform its obligations under these Terms on behalf of such attendee; and (ii) you have made the attendee aware of these Terms and that they have accepted these Terms.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ARBITRATION: WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE AGREEING (WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION) TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND REAL VISION THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY SECTION 11 BELOW FOR DETAILS REGARDING ARBITRATION (INCLUDING THE PROCEDURE TO OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION).
- Event admission
- Admittance. Your registration for an Event entitles you to admittance to that Event. Tickets are subject to availability. In case of assigned seating, registration entitles you to the assigned seat at the Event. All information on orders must be valid and may be subject to verification. Orders that are placed, or attempted to be placed, using an account in which any information entered is found to be false, misleading, incorrect, incomplete or cannot be verified as belonging to the account holder, such as name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, or other, are subject to cancellation, at any time.
- Termination. You acknowledge that you and your belongings may be searched on entry to the Event and you may be required to show photo ID in order to gain admission to the Event. You agree to comply with all of the Real Vision’s applicable rules, policies, terms and conditions, including these Terms, in relation to an Event (the “Event Rules”). You acknowledge that Real Vision reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or request your and any other attendee’s removal from, an Event if (a) Real Vision, in its sole discretion, considers your or any other accompanying attendee’s presence and/or behavior to create a disruption or to hinder the Events and/or the enjoyment of the Events by other attendees or speakers, or (b) you or any accompanying attendee fails to comply with the Event Rules. You acknowledge that an admission is a revocable right and admission may be refused upon refunding the admission’s face amount (if any). An admission is not redeemable for cash.
- Media. You agree that Events are public events, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue of the Events are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the Event. By attending the Events you grant Real Vision the right to, at the Events (regardless of whether before, during or after the Event), record, film, photograph, capture your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any medium or context now available and hereafter developed and to transmit, distribute, broadcast, publish, make reproductions of, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, in any manner, any of the foregoing without any further approval from you or any payment to you or anyone acting on your behalf. Without limitation to the foregoing, this grant to Real Vision includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media. Individuals wishing to opt out of having their names and/or likenesses recorded as above may do so by contacting Milton@realvision.com at least 72 hours in advance of the Event.
- Event Content. You acknowledge and agree that Real Vision, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of any Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue and time. You shall not be entitled to a refund or other compensation in case of such change.
- Organization of the Events. Real Vision, or any third party acting on its behalf, shall set the location, dates, opening and closing hours and the price for attendance at the Events.
- Attendee Substitution. Your registration may not be transferred to another individual without Real Vision’s consent. All transfers must be requested at least 72 hours before the start of the first Event. Please email email@example.com to transfer a registration.
- Travel and Accommodation, costs. Event attendees are responsible for making their own travel, hotel and accommodation arrangements. Any and all costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you, and Real Vision shall have no liability for such costs.
- Payment. All purchases of admissions are final. The payment of the applicable fee(s) for the admission to an Event is non-refundable and due upon registration.
- Fees. Real Vision does not control (and thus cannot disclose) fees levied by your bank and/or credit card company, including fees for purchasing admission in foreign currencies or from foreign persons. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company prior to engaging in a transaction to understand all applicable fees, credit card surcharges and currency conversion rates.
- Refusal. If payment is insufficient or declined for any reason Real Vision may refuse to admit you to the Events and shall have no liability in that regard.
- Taxes. The fee(s) may be subject to sales tax or other taxes which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fee(s).
- Event cancellation or rescheduling policy
- Real Vision may cancel or reschedule an Event (or any part thereof) at any time. If Real Vision cancels any particular Event, Real Vision may provide a substitute event for which your original admission shall be valid. You shall not be entitled to a refund or other compensation in case of such change.
- Intellectual property
- All patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in and to the Events, the Events content and all materials distributed at or in connection with each Event are owned by Real Vision and its licensors. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any Intellectual Property Rights (including without limitation trademarks consisting of or containing “Real Vision,” “Real Vision Productions,” “The Blacklist,” “The Guestlist,” or any variant thereof) or other Intellectual Property RIghts appearing at the Events, in any Event content and/or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason other than solely as necessary to search for, view, register for or purchase admission to an Event (and only in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws), without the prior written permission of Real Vision. The offering of the services by Real Vision (including organizing the Events) will not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed in connection with the Events without the prior written consent of Real Vision. The trademarks may not be used to disparage Real Vision, any third party or Real Vision’s or such third party’s products or services, or in any manner that may damage any goodwill in the trademarks. All goodwill generated from the use of any Real Vision trademark will inure to Real Vision’s benefit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to grant you any ownership or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other Intellectual Property Rights owned or used under license by Real Vision or its parent company, Real Vision Group, or any of its affiliates or licensors or grant to you any right or license to any Intellectual Property Rights of Real Vision or its affiliates beyond those expressly set out in these Terms. You agree you will not directly or indirectly (a) copy, modify, reproduce, translate, localize, port or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the services provided by Real Vision; (b) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the services provided by Real Vision; (c) rent, lease, resell, distribute, use the services provided by Real Vision for other commercial purposes not contemplated or otherwise exploit the services provided by Real Vision in any unauthorized manner; (d) remove or alter any proprietary notices on the services provided by Real Vision; or (e) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services provided by Real Vision.
- You will not use content that you capture at any Event (including but not limited to photos, video and/or audio) (collectively, the “Captured Content”) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Real Vision. You will not use Captured Content to imply any endorsement or sponsorship of your business, services and/or products by Real Vision. Captured Content may not be licensed to a third-party for any purposes without the prior written approval of Real Vision.
- Warranties and limitation of liability
- ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE MAY OFFER YOU ARE PROVIDED BY REAL VISION ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Real Vision gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Events or any materials related thereto or offered at the Events and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability. REAL VISION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANY EVENT FOR WHICH YOU OBTAIN ADMISSION. Neither Real Vision nor its affiliates accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Events and/or any information provided at the Events. In no event shall Real Vision be liable to any ATTENDEES, or any other person or entity for any personal injury or injury to property, damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, including any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or similar damages, arising out of anyATTENDEEs’ use of the registration, credentials and/or participation in the events, even if Real Vision has been advised of the possibility of such damages. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ATTENDANCE AT ANY EVENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. You understand and agree that some Events may carry inherent risk, and by participating in Events, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily.
- You hereby agree to release REAL VISION FROM all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of your attendance of an Event. In addition, you waive any applicable law or statute, which says, in substance: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE RELEASED PARTY.”
- Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: (i) neither Real Vision nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Events or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
- The maximum aggregate liability of Real Vision for any claim in any way connected with the Events or THESE TERMS, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Real Vision under THESE TERMS to attend the Events OR TEN DOLLARS ($10) IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO REAL VISION, AS APPLICABLE.
- The exclusions and limitations set forth in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights, provided, however, that the duration of statutorily required warranties (if any) will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Force Majeure.
- Without limitation to Real Vision’s other rights under these Terms, Real Vision may cancel or postpone any Event in case of force majeure. Force majeure constituting cause for cancellation of an Event at any time shall include events not reasonably foreseeable by and beyond the control of Real Vision (such as fire, flood, destruction, storm, terrorist threats, etc.) and making impossible the holding of an Event or involving risks of disturbance or disorder that could significantly affect the proper organization of the Event or the safety of persons or property.
- By accepting these , you agree to indemnify, and hold harmless, Real Vision, as well as its employees, agents, representatives, affiliates, successors, distributors, contractors, etc. from all losses, claims, theft, demands, liabilities, causes of action, or expenses, known or unknown (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of (a) your attendance at the Events; (b) your use of our services in violation or breach of any term of these Terms; or (c) your breach of any applicable law, rule or regulation or the rights of any third party. Real Vision will provide you with notice of any claim or allegation, provided that the failure or delay by Real Vision in providing such notice will not limit your obligations hereunder except to the extent you are materially prejudiced by such failure, and Real Vision will have the right to handle or participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense and at its discretion, in which case you agree to cooperate with Real Vision in any way we request
9. Guest Speakers
Guest speakers are not employees of Real Vision and Real Vision neither pre-reviews nor comments on the content of guest speaker sessions. Guest speaker views and opinions are entirely their own and in no way reflect the views and opinions of Real Vision
10. Bankruptcy, Sale or Winding Up Event
In the event of any liquidation, dissolution or winding up of Real Vision Group SEZC, including without limitation its subsidiary Real Vision Productions, Inc. (referred to collectively herein as “Real Vision Group”) or its successors or assigns, or of any execution, sale, receivership, insolvency, arrangement, marshalling of assets or liabilities, composition, assignment for the benefit of creditors, bankruptcy, liquidation, readjustment, reorganization or other similar proceeding relative to the Real Vision Group or its debts, its property or its operations, whether voluntary or involuntary (each of the foregoing, a “Bankruptcy Event”) or the winding up or discontinuation of the business, Real Vision shall not be liable for any payments to members of The Blacklist or The Guestlist in the form of a refund or credit, prorated or otherwise.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in Section 11.2 through 11.7, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New York courts and that you and Real Vision are not required to arbitrate and you agree to the venue of such courts.
Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes. We each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of Real Vision’s products or services, or your attendance of Events (collectively, “Disputes”) will be resolved solely by binding, individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding. You and Real Vision agree that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, and that you and Real Vision are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms.
Exceptions and Opt-out. As limited exceptions to Section 11.2 above: (i) you may seek to resolve a Dispute in small claims court if it qualifies; and (ii) we each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent (or enjoin) the infringement or misappropriation of our Intellectual Property Rights. In addition, you will retain the right to opt out of arbitration entirely and litigate any Dispute if you provide us with written notice of your desire to do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days following the date you first agree to these Terms.
Conducting Arbitration and Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by these Terms and Conditions. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. A party who wishes to start arbitration must submit a written Demand for Arbitration to AAA and give notice to the other party as specified in the AAA Rules. The AAA provides a form Demand for Arbitration at www.adr.org.
If your claim is for U.S. $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic or video-conference hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds U.S. $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) where you live, unless we both agree to a different location. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability and scope of this arbitration agreement.
Arbitration Costs. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. We’ll pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and expenses if your Dispute is for less than $10,000, unless the arbitrator finds your Dispute frivolous. If we prevail in arbitration we’ll pay all of our attorneys’ fees and costs and won’t seek to recover them from you. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to the extent provided under applicable law.
Class Action Waiver. YOU AND Real Vision AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, if the parties’ dispute is resolved through arbitration, the arbitrator may not consolidate another person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Dispute Resolution section shall be null and void.
Effect of Changes on Arbitration. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 14, if Real Vision changes any of the terms of this Section 11 after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email to email@example.com within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or in the date of Real Vision’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and Real Vision in accordance with the terms of this Section 11 as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
Events are private events and have a weapons-free policy. You are prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including but not limited to concealed or displayed firearms. You are not permitted to bring weapons onto the premises of any Event. Without limitation to Real Vision’s other rights under these Terms, Real Vision reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to deactivate and/or revoke the credentials of attendees who violate this weapons-free policy. You agree that this policy is in force, and agrees to comply with the policy, regardless of whether signs prohibiting weapons are posted at the premises of any Event.
13.No Investment Advice
The Event and the information provided therein, does not include, nor shall it be construed as including, advice, guidance or recommendations to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any matter, including in relation to investments or the purchase or sale of any securities, shares or other assets of any kind. To the extent information obtained through the Event may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not adapted to any particular client, investor or investment program. You acknowledge that information obtained through the Event is not tailored for you or any specific person and should never be used as a substitute for financial or other professional advice. You should not treat any opinions or views expressed on the Event as a recommendation to make any particular investment. Should you take any such action or decision based on information provided at or in connection with an Event, you do so entirely at your own risk. Real Vision, its affiliates and their respective representatives shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available at the Event, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed by the individuals featured at the Event are their own and do not reflect the views or opinions of Real Vision.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investments and strategies described at the Event are speculative and involve significant risk. There is no guarantee that any strategy, investment or investment model discussed will be successful and actual results may differ substantially from any projections. Every investment has the potential for loss as well as profit.
Employees of Real Vision and contributors to the Event may hold or trade in positions in securities or commodities mentioned at the Event for their own account.
Certain of the Event presentations may constitute “forward-looking statements” which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “project,” “continue” or “believe” or the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. Any projections, market outlooks or estimates at the Event are forward-looking statements and are based upon certain assumptions. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual market events, opportunities or results or strategies may differ materially from those reflected in or contemplated by such forward-looking statements and any such projections, outlooks or assumptions should not be construed to be indicative of the actual events which will occur.
14. Logos and Names.
You grant Real Vision the right to use your organization’s name and logo on the Real Vision website and on related marketing materials, solely to indicate your membership in The Blacklist and/or The Guestlist. As long as you remain a member in good standing, you may use Real Vision’s name and logo, in the format and with the notices provided or requested by Real Vision, solely to indicate your membership in Real Vision’s Blacklist or Guestlist. Members wishing to opt out of this provision may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You warrant that you have the full right and authority to grant Real Vision these rights.
Real Vision reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to you, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. With the exception of any of the provisions in Subsection 11.6 above (“Class Action Waiver”), in the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
The Workshop: NYC
Feb 4, 2019
UPDATED ON January 9, 2019
REAL VISION PRODUCTIONS, INC (“RVP”) is proud to produce The Workshop (“Event”). The following Registration and Credentials Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you and any party you are registering for participation in any RVP Event (“Participant”), and such Participant’s registration and/or attendance in the Event, including but not limited to your purchase and/or possession of any tickets, passes, and giveaways (“Credentials”). By clicking “accept” below, and/or by obtaining your Credentials you agree to these Terms.
REFUND POLICY: By submitting your registration, you agree to RVP’s Cancellation Policy. If you cancel your registration on or before January 21, 2019, 80% of your purchase price will be refunded (20% cancellation fee charged). If you cancel your registration on or after January 22, 2019 no refund will be issued but your registration may be transferred to a friend or colleague. If The Workshop is canceled due to an event of force majeure, you will be eligible for a refund or credit towards a subsequent RVP event.
ATTENDEE SUBSTITUTIONS: If you (“Participant”) are unable to attend, your registration may be transferred to another individual. All transfer requests must be requested at least 72 hours before the start of the first event. Please email email@example.com to transfer a registration.
UNUSED CREDENTIALS have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. RVP will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the RVP office.
RVP reserves the right to revoke a Credential for any reason in RVP’s sole discretion.
Registration for the Event includes written materials, and scheduled meal performances and receptions. It does not include housing, travel, or personal expenses.
Photograph and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Event by RVP, or others on behalf of RVP, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness in whole or in part.
By attending and/or participating in the Event, each Participant hereby grants RVP permission to use the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without compensation of any kind or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in commercial programming and advertising materials in any manner, including promoting REAL VISION and any authorized event sponsors; (b) you will not use content that you capture at REAL VISION LIVE (including but not limited to photos, video and/or audio) (collectively, the “Captured Content”) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Company; (c) you will not use Captured Content to imply any endorsement or sponsorship of your business, services and/or products by the Company; (d) Captured Content may not be licensed to a third-party for any purposes without the prior written approval of the Company; (e) you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all copyrights associated with the Captured Content; and (f) you will follow the instructions of Company and venue staff and only access the event area.
Event Participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other – and the community – with respect, kindness, and compassion. RVP reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the Credentials of Participants whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive in the sole judgement of RVP, affiliated third parties, venue security, or the local authorities.
The Event is a private event and has a weapons-free policy. Attending Participants are prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including but not limited to concealed or displayed firearms. Participants are not permitted to bring weapons onto the premises of any official RVP events. RVP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to deactivate and/or revoke the Credentials of Participants who violate this weapons-free policy. Participant agrees that this policy is in force, and agrees to comply with the policy, regardless of whether signs prohibiting weapons are posted at the premises of any official RVP event.
Each Participant understands that participating in the Event is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a Participant. Each Participant assumes all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury which may occur by participating in the Event.
Opt-In/Opt-Out: We will not share your personal information with third parties, such as meeting sponsors, without your prior consent. By accepting our terms and conditions you are “Opt-In” to receive promotional materials from RVP.
By accepting our terms & conditions, Participants agree to indemnify, and hold harmless, RVP, as well as its employees, agents, representatives, successors, contractors, etc. from all losses, claims, theft, demands, liabilities, causes of action, or expenses, known or unknown, arising out of their attendance at the Event.
In no event shall RVP be liable to any participants, or any other person or entity for any personal injury or injury to property, damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, including any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or similar damages, arising out of any Participant’s use of the registration, credentials and/or participation in the events, even if RVP has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Each Participant and RVP hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in New York, NY and agrees that any such court will be the proper forum for the determination of any dispute arising hereunder.
RVP reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to each Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
©Copyright 2019 Real Vision Group SEZC. All rights reserved.