Stories On Our Radar – July 24, 2020
Headlines influencing today’s markets
- The worst for U.S. renters and apartment owners is yet to come…
- When COVID-19 test results are delayed for days, what can Americans do about it?
- Will the trend of remote work keep growing, or is it possible that it’ll get stopped in its tracks?
- The C.D.C. issued a new statement, calling on schools to reopen this fall and downplaying health risks.
- President Trump cancels the Republican Convention in Jacksonville, Florida and cites the health risks associated.
GET REAL VISION'S FREE DAILY BRIEFING DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX EVERY DAY AFTER MARKETS CLOSE
Get the latest information as we analyze the next phase of our new global economy and discuss what we think is to come.