CEO & Co-Founder, Real Vision Group & Global Macro Investor
Raoul Pal leads Real Vision to provide unparalleled access to the very best insights and analysis from the brightest financial minds. He prides himself on being a Business Cycle Economist, Investment Strategist, and Economic Historian.
- Raoul Pal was co-manager of the GLG global macro hedge fund in London.
- In 2004, he retired from fund management and started The Global Macro Investor in January 2005.
- He was one of a relatively small number of investors to predict the mortgage crisis of 2008–2009.
- He was co-head of hedge fund sales in equities and equity derivatives at Goldman Sachs in Europe, based in London.
- In 2014 he co-founded Real Vision, “The Netflix of Finance”, a finance and education streaming service with the mission of democratizing financial information.
- He has discussed his views on the greatest trades, global recession, tech investing, investing in digital assets, and many more topics. And he has also interviewed hundreds of the biggest names in finance about their portfolios on Real Vision.
- Raoul Pal has been featured the media such as Financial Times, Bloomberg, Market Watch, the New York Times; in television on CNBC, Business Insider, MSN, and Yahoo Finance.